For the month of November, Indie Rep will have a physical retail location in Pigtown inside of the new independent bookstore, Charm City Books! Come celebrate at their OPENING PARTY on Friday, November 1. Enjoy an entire floor featuring IndieRep artists and artisans and shop original art prints and paintings, natural bath and body care, handcrafted jewelry and more. Hop on the beloved GOGOs vintage fashion bus with Stacey Chambers (starting at 7pm). Jam to two live performances by Acacia Sears and Sondra Boyle of Hex Girlfriends & Sugar Glass. Sparkle with a little help from Hailey Graef of Zerra&Co. with a zero waste makeover. And finish the night with tarot readings by local astrologer and jeweler Michelle Nyguen of Ode To Venus.
The party starts at 7pm and will run until 10pm. Refreshments and cheerful celebration will be served! Support your local artisan community and enjoy a Friday night out.
What: Indie Rep Opening Party
When: Friday, November 1 from 7pm – 10pm
Where: Charm City Books, 782 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21230
Details: Celebrate IndieRep with their OPENING PARTY at Charm City Books. The night will include:
- An entire floor featuring IndieRep artists & artisans plus live performance!
- Stacey Chambers of the beloved GOGOs vintage fashion bus will be there beginning at 7p!
- Music performance by Sondra Boyle of Hex Girlfriends & Sugar glass
- Tarot readings by Michelle Nyguen of Ode To Venus
- Zero waste glitter bar makeovers by Hailey Graef of Zerra&Co.
- For sale:
- original art prints & paintings by local artist Matt Muirhead & whimsical genius “Obsolete World”
- New & heartwarming art by Baltimore artist Kacey Stafford of Found Studio
- natural bath & body care from local vendors committed to sustainability
- handcrafted jewelry from salvaged & natural materials
Support the arrival of the fab Charm City Books & your local artisan community.
For more information, visit their Facebook Event Page here.
Indie Rep LLC serves as an independent sales representation service and pop-up shop for small-scale, mission-driven businesses. Our mission is to support small scale makers, artists, and artisans.
We also work with vitamin, supplement, and herbal companies that are committed to organic and sustainable practices. All products we represent are made from natural and sustainably sourced materials. all businesses and individuals we work with are independently owned and operated.
In the age of corporations and monopolies ruling the marketplace, staying small is the new big. We want to offer people quality pieces and products for their homes, bodies, and communities that are made by passionate, expert craftspeople.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Exciting New Science Documentary is coming to Baltimore – You can be Involved - January 21, 2020
- Celebrate Groundhog Day with the Baltimore Architecture Foundation at a Party & Fundraiser - January 17, 2020
- Roland Park Country School Gifted $1.75 Million to Support STEAM/STEM Education - January 17, 2020