JOYFUL JAMS AT HARBOR EAST
SATURDAYS IN DECEMBER: 5TH, 12TH & 19TH
12PM – 4PM
Enjoy the sweet sounds of holidays on the harbor. Join us on December 5th, 12th and 19th from 12pm-4pm for Joyful Jams. Shop and dine the best of Baltimore while you take in live music and festive tunes from local artists. Enjoy a special appearance from Santa at Joyful Jams on December 5th. Pose in front of our holiday “selfie station” throughout the season! #HarborEastHoliday.
- December 5th: Amanda Lynne Duo
- December 12th: David Bach Trio
- December 19: Shelby Blondell
Harbor East is Baltimore’s shopping destination, featuring your favorite brands like J.Crew, lululemon, Anthropologie, Free People, Under Armour Brand House, Brooks Brothers, Madewell, South Moon Under, MAC Cosmetics, Bonobos, White House /Black Market, Allen Edmonds, Lush Cosmetics and more! Plus shop the best of local, small businesses such as Sassanova, Curiosity, Charm City Run and Su Casa. Harbor East’s open-air, waterfront location provides a festive – and safe – atmosphere to enjoy your holiday shopping this season. Enjoy five hours of Free Parking with $100 of same-day receipts from neighborhood businesses every day from 12-10PM. Follow us @HarborEast for updates and specials!
For the full, festive lowdown, visit: www.HarborEastHoliday.com.
- In this season of giving, support An die Musik Live and the artists who bring you live music - December 29, 2020
- Tonight! Join The Park School of Baltimore for a Virtual Middle and Upper School Admission Drop-In Conversation - December 28, 2020
- A Maryland Tradition – the Polar Bear Plunge goes Virtual in 2021 - December 23, 2020