Kaiser Permanente and the historic Reginald F. Lewis Museum are working in partnership for a brighter Baltimore to achieve our shared vision of Total Health for the Mind, Body, and Sprit.
Kaiser Permanente Day at the Museum will offer free admission for ALL attendees, so come out and join us on Saturday October 27 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
We will host a number of fun, healthy, and engaging activities for all ages including healthy cooking and fitness demonstrations, like dance and yoga as well as seminars to promote mindfulness and support mental health. Activities are offered at no cost to attendees.
Visitors can engage in Meditative dance, Soul Yoga, Zumba, and sample Vegan cuisine, fresh blended smoothies and children will find special activities designed to spark creativity and learning such as Carrots and Canvass.
Activity highlights and special guests include:
- 12pm The Film, Feel Rich, Health is the New Wealth
- 1pm Honorable Mayor Catherine E. Pugh will conduct a special reading of her book, Healthy Holly
- 3pm Wombwork Productions will present an interactive mental wellness performance
No cost clinical screenings and services will be offered at the Kaiser Permanente Baltimore Harbor Medical Center (800 E Pratt Street) across the street from the Lewis museum, which will include blood pressure, body mass index checks, flu shots, and much more!
When: Saturday, October 27
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture 830 E. Pratt St. (across the street from the Kaiser Permanente Baltimore Harbor Medical Center) Baltimore, MD 21202
RSVP HERE so you can skip the line.
There is no charge for admission and Kaiser Permanente membership not required to attend.
We can’t wait to see you then!
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Two Friends School Students Named to U.S. Delegation - November 20, 2018
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018