Welcome Maledetti Toscani! This Italian leather goods pop-up shop opened at the Station on November 26th and will be open through the holidays! You won’t want to miss this stunning collection of the world’s finest leather, with a wide selection of gifts for men. If you’re not familiar with the Maledetti Toscani brand, you should be…here’s their commitment to customers:
- Honesty, no matter what the cost, is first and foremost.
- Handmade in Italy, by local craftsmen and artisans, will never be replaced by machines and
children working in ungodly conditions in factories.
- Producing in Italy, while more expensive, provides the customer with a piece of art, an article made with love, care and at least 168 years of rich tradition.
- Competition is a blessing and promotes the best in people and companies.
- Never — ever — produce outside of Italy even though it is economically more feasible.
- Quality, honesty and being kind to people are the real keys to success.
- Provide a lifetime guarantee on the products because our valued customer has to know that we are a company entrenched in tradition, with values, with mores, and these will never change.
- Be accessible to our customer, treat them with respect and dignity and always — always — always — provide the truth regardless of cost.
Visit them next to Panache in Green Spring Station.
Green Spring Station
10803 Falls Road Lutherville, Maryland 21093
- Doors Open Baltimore is Going Virtual Throughout October - September 18, 2020
- Experience World Wellness Weekend at Spa Adagio THIS WEEKEND – 9/19 + 9/20 - September 18, 2020
- Peeking into the New Normal at Grace Preschool ~Early Childhood Education During a Pandemic - September 17, 2020