Welcome Maledetti Toscani! This Italian leather goods pop-up shop opened at the Station on November 26th and will be open through the holidays! You won’t want to miss this stunning collection of the world’s finest leather, with a wide selection of gifts for men. If you’re not familiar with the Maledetti Toscani brand, you should be…here’s their commitment to customers:
- Honesty, no matter what the cost, is first and foremost.
- Handmade in Italy, by local craftsmen and artisans, will never be replaced by machines and
children working in ungodly conditions in factories.
- Producing in Italy, while more expensive, provides the customer with a piece of art, an article made with love, care and at least 168 years of rich tradition.
- Competition is a blessing and promotes the best in people and companies.
- Never — ever — produce outside of Italy even though it is economically more feasible.
- Quality, honesty and being kind to people are the real keys to success.
- Provide a lifetime guarantee on the products because our valued customer has to know that we are a company entrenched in tradition, with values, with mores, and these will never change.
- Be accessible to our customer, treat them with respect and dignity and always — always — always — provide the truth regardless of cost.
Visit them next to Panache in Green Spring Station.
Green Spring Station
10803 Falls Road Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Roland Park Country School is Making Space for Wellness - November 21, 2019
- Stumpy’s Hatchet House: Kick Axe Time in Towson - November 21, 2019
- Join BMA on 12/17 for The Necessity of Tomorrows - November 20, 2019