A soiree for the stylish. A fete for the fabulous. The event of the season returns to Aliceanna Street.
On Saturday, April 25th Baltimore’s chicest shopping destination highlights the fashions of some of its most notable retailers. Guests are welcome to shop in-store specials and style events, groove to live entertainment, and savor cocktails and bites from Harbor East restaurants. The festivities culminate with a showcase of the best of spring fashion as the hottest looks hit the runway for the FashionEASTa Fashion Show, sponsored by Baltimore magazine with special guest model, the Ravens’ Justin Tucker!
Saturday, April 25, 1pm-6pm
The next wave of chic is here… and you’re going to want to view it in style. Reserve the best seats in the house with our special Guest List tickets:
GUEST LIST TICKETS
FashionEASTa: The Fashion Show is FREE and open to all. Serious fashionEASTas will want to reserve their spot on the “Guest List” for an even more fabulous experience. Guest List tickets are $35 and include:
– Reserved seating for the FashionEASTa Fashion Show (standing room only otherwise)
– Discounted food & drink vouchers good for street-side offerings from 1-6PM
– An exclusive FashionEASTa shopping tote
– Valet or garage parking in Harbor East for the day!
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Quantities are limited.
Click here to reserve your special Guest List Tickets.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Two Friends School Students Named to U.S. Delegation - November 20, 2018
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018