Don’t miss Blue Water Baltimore’s biggest celebration of the year! The Blue Water Bash connects leaders, friends, and volunteers who are truly making a difference to improve water quality in Baltimore. Join us on Saturday, October 8 at Nick’s Fish House on the Middle Branch River for a wonderful afternoon.
All proceeds support Blue Water Baltimore and our mission to restore the quality of Baltimore’s rivers, streams and Harbor to foster a healthy environment, a strong economy and thriving communities.
This year’s celebration will take place October 8th from 1-5pm at Nick’s Fish House. This is a family-friendly event and guests will enjoy live music on the waterfront, classic Maryland dishes, fishing off the pier, a silent auction and a professional photo booth!
This year’s auction offers an array of items to match every interest! Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of this year’s items:
- Wine Tasting for 4 at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- 2 Gift Certificates for family portraits at Hartcorn Studios
- 4 round-trip Southwest fight e-passes
- 2 Learn-to ski or snowboard passes for Whitetail Resort
- Signed and numbered lithograph ‘Ocean Calling’, by Wyland
All proceeds from the auction benefit Blue Water Baltimore. If you are able to donate an item or experience to the auction, please contact Angie Brickhouse at [email protected]
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018
- Skip the Mall Mayhem at Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 14, 2018