After a brutal wintry slog, including late-season snowstorms and record cold temperatures, we are more than ready for the warmer days ahead. But first, it’s time to take advantage of great end-of-season sales to restock for next year (and maybe pick up a Spring thing or two while you’re at it)!
The sale takes place from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and will include music, a photobooth from Baltimore Photo Social and complimentary treats from local favorites Kinderhook Snacks, compliments of Harbor East!
The sale will feature plenty of prizes, too. Social media-loving shoppers can enter to win a gift card prize pack by posting sidewalk sale photos using the hashtags #FarewellWinter and #HarborEast. Plus, the first 100 shoppers with shopping bags will receive complimentary Harbor East beanie hats.
Participating merchants include:
- Sassanova with trunk shows and 20% off purchases over $100
- City Sports with an additional 20% off clearance items
- Zipcar with giveaways and more
- Handbags in the City with 20% off regular price items and 50% off markdowns
- White House Black Market with 20% off clearance purchases of two or more items
- Loafers & Laces with a big end of season sale
- South Moon Under with 30% off already reduced sale items and 40% off final sale items
- Under Armour Brand House with 3 for $30 UA women’s underwear, 3 for $30 Speedform socks, free UA water bottles with any purchase and freshly pressed juice served in the store
- lululemon athletica with sale merchandise and an in-store event
- Haute Blow Dry Bar with complimentary mini hairspray, a $5 coupon and complimentary cookies
- Madewell with event details to be announced
- Curiosity with an additional 20% off all sale items
Get ready to say goodbye to Winter for good and welcome Spring once and for all, with a day of shopping, music, snacks and fun in Harbor East!
For more information, visit www.harboreast.com.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Winter Restaurant Week, Krautfest at Gertrude’s, Mera’s Kitchen Collective & Cajou at LB Tavern and more - January 11, 2019
- Hot Plate: Restaurant Week kickoff, Sotto Sopra’s L’Anno di Bergamo begins, purple pancakes for the Ravens, big plans at Ouzo Bay and more - January 4, 2019
- Fells Point’s Peter’s Inn is back and as lovable as ever - January 4, 2019