Oh baby, it’s cold outside! But in these darkest winter weeks, if you need motivation to bundle up and get out of the house, Baltimore shops have got you covered. Around the city, sales and trunk shows featuring everything from furniture to dresses will warm you right up.
- Sassanova marks up to 75% off fall and winter fashions at its Winter Clearance Sale.
- Hampden Junque is celebrating its 20th anniversary sale with 20% off everything in the store throughout the month of February.
- At Pied Piper’s Winter Sale, all remaining merchandise is 75% off (cash only and all sales are final).
- From now through the end of February, visit Worthington Antiques to take advantage of its moving sale.
- From February 26th through the 28th, visit the Carol Peretz trunk show at Jones and Jones to shop the brand’s cocktail dresses and separates.
- On February 27th and 28th, Smyth Jewelers in Timonium is hosting a Tacori trunk show, including a credit or gift card in the amount of the tax on any Tacori purchase. RSVP on the Smyth website to enter for a chance to win a Tacori necklace.
- Through February 28th, shop Chezelle‘s “Sweetheart of a Sale” for discounts of 10% to 25% off regularly priced accessories and 50% off the lowest ticket price on clearance items. Also, starting February 26th, Chezelle will host a trunk show featuring Spring 2015 looks by Lafayette 148.
- Until February 28th, customers at The Bead will receive 20% off one item by mentioning the ad at the link.
- In search of new special occasion wear? Visit Francesca’s Atelier in Green Spring Station for a Eugenia trunk show, now through February 28th.
- Start prepping for warmer weather now, at Miy Home‘s pre-spring sale. The Fells Point shop is offering 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- La Calle’s modern take on Mexican food is a winner - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Thanksgiving plans, new beer garden and sake/wine bar Fadensonnen opens in Old Goucher, Oyfest at Union and more - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018