Oh baby, it’s cold outside! But in these darkest winter weeks, if you need motivation to bundle up and get out of the house, Baltimore shops have got you covered. Around the city, sales and trunk shows featuring everything from furniture to dresses will warm you right up.
- Sassanova marks up to 75% off fall and winter fashions at its Winter Clearance Sale.
- Hampden Junque is celebrating its 20th anniversary sale with 20% off everything in the store throughout the month of February.
- At Pied Piper’s Winter Sale, all remaining merchandise is 75% off (cash only and all sales are final).
- From now through the end of February, visit Worthington Antiques to take advantage of its moving sale.
- From February 26th through the 28th, visit the Carol Peretz trunk show at Jones and Jones to shop the brand’s cocktail dresses and separates.
- On February 27th and 28th, Smyth Jewelers in Timonium is hosting a Tacori trunk show, including a credit or gift card in the amount of the tax on any Tacori purchase. RSVP on the Smyth website to enter for a chance to win a Tacori necklace.
- Through February 28th, shop Chezelle‘s “Sweetheart of a Sale” for discounts of 10% to 25% off regularly priced accessories and 50% off the lowest ticket price on clearance items. Also, starting February 26th, Chezelle will host a trunk show featuring Spring 2015 looks by Lafayette 148.
- Until February 28th, customers at The Bead will receive 20% off one item by mentioning the ad at the link.
- In search of new special occasion wear? Visit Francesca’s Atelier in Green Spring Station for a Eugenia trunk show, now through February 28th.
- Start prepping for warmer weather now, at Miy Home‘s pre-spring sale. The Fells Point shop is offering 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Easter plans, rooftop bars opening at Mt. Washington Tavern and Lord Baltimore Hotel, Banditos Taco Fest, Diamondback Greener Fest and more - April 18, 2019
- Hot Plate: Sophomore Coffee opens, new spring menus all over town, Easter options and more - April 12, 2019
- Hot Plate: Harbor Market opens, Henninger’s Tavern for sale, local sweets makers go ‘Game of Thrones’-crazy and more - April 5, 2019