Baltimore celebrates St. Patrick this week but there’s more happening around town than green beer and leprechauns. Shops all over the city are hosting sales and events and adding new Spring merchandise every day.
In between the parade and pub crawls, check out the shopping scene around Baltimore this week, including:
- At Wee Chic in Green Spring Station, it’s all about Kate Spade’s new children’s line. Stop into the shop to check out the adorable dresses, outfits and accessories – perfect for pint-sized fashionistas.
- Now through Sunday, March 15th, select spring dresses are 30% off at Sassanova in Harbor East.
- At Stebbins Anderson in The Shops at Kenilworth, a remodeling sale is underway, with 40% off in hardware, 30% off in lawn and garden and by one get one free in housewares.
- On Saturday, March 14th, Towson Town Center will host auditions for models in the 4th Annual American Girl Fashion Show benefiting Cool Kids Campaign. Auditions will be held from 11 am to 2 pm; register online to secure a spot.
- On March 14th, catch the last day of a Peter Cohen trunk show at Ruth Shaw in Cross Keys. Stop by to shop Cohen’s line of minimalistic but luxurious clothes.
- At Simply Noted, the shop is getting into spring with 75% off select items.
- Go green at The QG, where The Spa is offering a special St. Patrick’s Day manicure from now through Tuesday, March 17th. Plus, on Saturday, March 14th, the Spa will host a happy hour, featuring green cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres, from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- On Thursday, March 19th, during Fells Point Ladies’ Night Out, stop by Poppy & Stella to shop the Korkease trunk show.
- Sassanova in Harbor East is supporting McDonogh School and the Magic Wand Project, an organization that helps provide semi-formal wear for underprivileged young men and women attending their junior and senior proms.
- At Necessary Secrets in Green Spring Station, the entire store is 20% off.
- Everything is coming up spring (chicken) at E N Olivier in Bare Hills on Thursday, March 19th. Starting at 5 pm, the shop will host a lesson in “everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the chicken and the egg.”
- Mark your calendar for Sunday, March 22nd, when the #FarewellWinter Sidewalk Sale hits Harbor East. In addition to great sales at Harbor East shops, the sale will feature music, complimentary treats from Kinderhook Snacks, a photo booth from Baltimore Photo Social and contests with prizes like a Harbor East gift card.
- Miy Home‘s pre-spring sale is on. The Fells Point shop is offering 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: New menus at Bluebird and Noona’s, harvest festivals, Diaspora Dinner at Ida B’s and more - October 18, 2019
- Hot Plate: Openings from Elkridge to White Marsh, fall festivals, philanthropic dinners and more - October 11, 2019
- Baltimost: Lane Harlan - October 8, 2019