Share the News
Baltimore is feeling the love this Valentine’s Day – and beyond – with sales and events all over the area. If you left your shopping until the last minute, don’t fear. Check out these great sales and events on Valentine’s Day and all week long:
- Hampden is full of love this Valentine’s Day, with a pop-up with florist Crimson and Clover at Trohv on Saturday, February 14th. And don’t miss Hampden Junque’s 20th anniversary sale, featuring 20% off everything in the store throughout the month of February.
- At Bijoux Jewels in Green Spring Station, the storewide sale, including discounts of up to 50% off, ends this Saturday, February 14th.
- Save up to 90% on Kinross cashmere at the Kinross trunk show at Lori K. The show ends on February 14th. Also through Valentine’s Day, receive a Valentine gift with every purchase.
- Through February 14th, Stebbins for Her shoppers will receive a free jewelry case with any Vera Bradley purchase of $100 or more.
- Stop into Alice Jane by the end of the day on February 14th to guess the number of jelly beans in their jar – the winner gets the jelly beans and an Alice Jane gift card.
- Need a gift in the early morning? Head to Godiva ‘s Towson Town Center location, opening at 8 a.m. on Saturday, February 14th.
- Through February 15th, gift certificates come with bonuses at Octavia II in Cross Keys. With a $40 gift certificate, you will receive a $10 certificate free – and the amounts increase from there ($20 with a $100 gift card, $25 with $150, $35 with $200 and $100 with $500).
- Until February 16th, Merritt Gallery and Renaissance Fine Arts are holding a warehouse sale at The Festival at Woodholme, in suite 150, and features discounts of 50% to 90% off original works, limited editions and prints.
- Feeling bikini ready? Head to Brightside Boutique in Fells Point on February 14th to shop Mandalynn swimwear and enjoy complimentary treats and champagne.
- From now through February 18th, all jewelry is 50% off at Misha & Co. in Green Spring Station.
- Don’t miss Fells Point’s monthly Ladies’ Night Out shop crawl, held on the third Thursday of each month. On February 19th, check in at The Admiral’s Cup to get started.
- From now through the end of February, visit Worthington Antiques to take advantage of their moving sale.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: How to support Baltimore’s restaurant industry during coronavirus - March 20, 2020
- Hot Plate: Supporting local restaurants during challenging times and other Baltimore restaurant news - March 13, 2020
- Hot Plate: International Women’s Day at Topside, Stags’ Leap Winery dinner and more - March 6, 2020
Share the News