Though March may or may not go out like a lamb, Baltimore’s shops – and shoppers – are ready for springtime. This week, new warm weather clothes and accessories pop up all over the city, along with sales, events and trunk shows and even a few calls for models and fashion professionals.
Here’s a look at some of what’s happening around town this week:
- Fill up your shoe closet with a visit to Samuel Parker Clothier. Between March 28th and April 4th, Raincourt & Co. footwear, including loafers, moccasins and boots will be 20% off.
- Loren Hope jewelry is 30% off at Becket Hitch through March 28th.
- Visit Cupcake Shop on March 28th for a Rachel Mulherin Spring jewelry trunk show.
- On Sunday, March 29th, a sensory-friendly Easter Bunny will visit The Shops at Kenilworth for photos and Easter fun. Mall lights will be dimmed, music will be off and the mall will not yet be open for business, giving children with sensory sensitivities and their families the opportunity to meet the Bunny under less stressful circumstances.
- On Sunday the 29th, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Ruth Shaw is doing a bit of Spring cleaning, with all sale items 70% off for one day only.
- Visit Linens & Lingerie in Ruxton and enter to win a Spring goody-filled basket plus a $20 L&L gift certificate.
- On Monday, March 30th, Wear It Out Baltimore is hosting a call for designers, models, hair stylists, make-up artists and vendors at Nancy by SNAC in MICA’s Fred Lazarus Center.
- Through Tuesday, March 31st, all tops are 20% off at The Bead in Kenilworth.
- At The Little Shoebox in Ruxton, Spring has sprung, with lots of new, bright and fun sandals, jewelry and home accessories.
- Calling all models! On Tuesday, March 31st and Thursday, April 2nd, Harbor East and Stephanie Bradshaw will host an open call for models for the 2015 Harbor East FashionEASTa Fashion Show, which will take place on Saturday, April 25th.
- Catch the tail end of Miy Home’s pre-spring sale, which includes 30% off outdoor furniture now through Tuesday, March 31st.
- It’s First Friday time in Hampden, again, on Friday, April 3rd.
- Through April 4th, Francesca’s Atelier in Green Spring Station will host a trunk show featuring the evening and cocktail wear of Rita Vinieris.
- At Stebbins Anderson in The Shops at Kenilworth, a remodeling sale is still on, with 40% off in hardware, 30% off in lawn and garden and buy one get one free in housewares.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Bourdain Day in Baltimore, farm and food festivals, The Tilted Row opens and more - June 21, 2019
- Restaurant Review: Nepenthe Brewing Co. is worth a visit, despite a few uneven dishes - June 20, 2019
- Hot Plate: Steak for dads, cocktails for Pride, Cunningham’s chef on ‘Chopped’ and more - June 14, 2019