Share the News
With the Festival of Lights well underway and Christmas coming mid-week, the annual shopping rush is at its peak. As you scurry around the city to finish shopping, keep your spirits up with events, carols and sales around the region, including:
- The Village of Cross Keys will remain festive up until the last minute, with carolers and live music on both Saturday, December 20th and Wednesday the 24th.
- Seasonal magic will also stay alive at The Shops at Kenilworth through Christmas Eve, with Santa and the holiday train garden. On Saturday, December 20th, join Santa for breakfast and a holiday magic show, with proceeds benefiting the Salvation Army. Local musical groups will also perform, on the 20th, 22nd and 23rd.
- Evenings from the 20th through the 23rd, Falkenhan’s Hardware in Hampden will host the Street Meat Hot Dog Cart and The Local Oyster. Plus, on the 20th, Santa will make an appearance for photos.
- From now through December 24th, all throws are 20% off at Linens & Lingerie in Ruxton.
- Take a break from shopping at Belvedere Square to catch a Christmas Eve showing of “Miracle on 34th Street” at The Senator Theatre (show times throughout the day).
- Complimentary holiday parking in Harbor East will last all week – through Christmas and beyond – making your last-minute shopping excursions a little easier.
- At Chezelle in Cross Keys, the Spring ’15 Margaret Winters trunk show will be a little ray of sunshine in the midst of the busy Christmas season. Lasting from December 15th through the 30th, it’ll give you a great excuse to think spring, even if just for a moment. Plus, now through the 30th, visit the Chezelle website for a coupon for 50% off any $150 purchase (exclusions listed at the link).
Kit Waskom Pollard is a Baltimore Fishbowl contributing writer.She writes Hot Plate every Friday in the Baltimore Fishbowl.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Easter plans, rooftop bars opening at Mt. Washington Tavern and Lord Baltimore Hotel, Banditos Taco Fest, Diamondback Greener Fest and more - April 18, 2019
- Hot Plate: Sophomore Coffee opens, new spring menus all over town, Easter options and more - April 12, 2019
- Hot Plate: Harbor Market opens, Henninger’s Tavern for sale, local sweets makers go ‘Game of Thrones’-crazy and more - April 5, 2019
Share the News