The holiday shopping season continues to sparkle all over the region. This week brings a new batch of sales and events that will keep everyone feeling merry and bright. Here is some of what’s happening around the region this weekend and next week:
• On Saturday, December 13th, celebrate an Annapolitan Christmas as the West Annapolis Shopping District holds its Holiday Magic event, including Santa, horse and carriage rides, caroling and more.
• From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on December 13th, Green Spring Station and (cool) progeny are teaming up to “make it a holiday date,” with entertainment, events, specials and complimentary cocktails available throughout the center. Special offers and events include a Rachel Mulherin trunk show at Cupcake and a jewelry trunk show at Trillium, 20% off everything at Misha & Co, free appetizers with a boutique purchase receipt at Tark’s Grill and 20% off everything at Yves Delorme. Even better, Green Spring Racquet Club is offering childcare options for children ages 4-12.
• Also in Green Spring Station, Becket Hitch will feature two pop-ups this week. On Saturday, December 13th, check out Churchtown Chapeau Co.’s gorgeous heirloom stockings and visit again on the 18th to shop Baltimore Print Studio’s collection of prints and other products, like ornaments and vintage letterpress designs.
• Santa has arrived at The Shops at Kenilworth, along with the storied annual holiday train garden. Breakfast with Santa, benefiting the Salvation Army, will take place every Saturday between now and Christmas, and stop in frequently to hear local choral groups and enjoy the season’s festivities.
• Holiday revelers will enjoy Saturday afternoon at the Village of Cross Keys, including caroling performances and hot chocolate courtesy of the Radisson Hotel. • This weekend at Katwalk Boutique in Fells Point, check out the Whiskey Shots pop-up and the Angel Park Friends & Family event.
• Saturday and Sunday, everything at Poppy & Stella in Fells Point is between 15% and 50% off.
• On December 13th and 14th, the holiday spirit is alive at Falkenhan’s Hardware in Hampden. On Saturday and Sunday evening, the Street Meat Hot Dog Cart and The Local Oyster will be in the store’s front yard, and on Saturday, stop by between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. to see Santa. The big guy will be available for photos and will be collecting donations for charity.
• Also in Hampden on December 13th, the Mandalynn Holiday Bazaar will take place at Gallery 788 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., featuring a variety of local vendors, beer, food, raffles and fun.
•Visit Harbor East’s Hot Chocolate Happy Hour on Tuesday December 16th for live music and steaming hot chocolate (or $5 happy hour wines at BIN 604) plus great offers from the local shops, including free socks with a shoe or clothing purchase of $250 or more at Loafers and Laces and a fun “adult” hot chocolate at Sassanova.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Winter Restaurant Week, Krautfest at Gertrude’s, Mera’s Kitchen Collective & Cajou at LB Tavern and more - January 11, 2019
- Hot Plate: Restaurant Week kickoff, Sotto Sopra’s L’Anno di Bergamo begins, purple pancakes for the Ravens, big plans at Ouzo Bay and more - January 4, 2019
- Fells Point’s Peter’s Inn is back and as lovable as ever - January 4, 2019