Summer is a great time for so many reasons – a time to play, make new friends, and try new things. That’s exactly what happens every day at Summer at Friends! With more than 25 camp programs for boys and girls ages 4 to 13, there is something for everyone. So what does summer fun look like?
- Fun & games with friends
- Daily swimming in one of our two outdoor swimming pools
- Special activities and weekly themes
- A variety of programs with emphasis ranging from art to sports, cooking to music, and drama to makerscamp.
- Flexible enrollment to fit your family needs from one to eight weeks!
Summer at Friends invites you to register early and stay a while! Enroll by February 19, 2018 and receive a discount when you schedule 6 or more weeks! (Enroll for 6 weeks and receive a $50 credit, 7 weeks – $75, and 8 weeks earns a $100 credit!)
Come See What Summer Fun Looks like at www.fscamp.org, or call 410-649-3218.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- The Maryland Historical Society Unlocks New Exhibit – Spectrum of Fashion - September 20, 2019
- NEW – Yoga Teacher Training at CCBC - September 20, 2019
- Doors Open Baltimore – A Free Architectural Adventure in Baltimore – 10/5 and 10/6 - September 19, 2019