For a mere $1.1 million, you could be living in Ray Lewis’s house. Yep, the newly-retired Baltimore linebacker has put his Owings Mills mansion up for sale, which makes us sad (will we no longer be able to daydream about running into Ray at Target?), but also happy (because now we can be nosy and look at where he lives).
(1) Fishtank room divider; Ray-and-mom oil painting.
(2) Incredibly shiny hallway, perfect for making dramatic entrances.
(3) Trophy room!!!
(4) Bright red bathroom
(5) The biggest bed I’ve ever seen.
(6) Personal sauna
(7) A closet big enough to live in
(8) Ray-themed decor. Do you think it stays with the house?
Latest posts by Rachel Monroe (see all)
- The Effect of a Dilapidated Home on a Baltimore Block - September 19, 2017
- The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland - August 24, 2017
- Baltimore May Be Getting a Professional Soccer Team - September 16, 2016