- The James Webb Space Telescope is a telescope as big as a tennis court.
- The James Webb Space Telescope will be launched into space.
- The James Webb Space Telescope will make the Hubble Telescope feel puny and washed-up and fundamentally inadequate.
- The James Webb Space Telescope will help Nobel winner/Baltimore Fishbowl crush Adam Riess keep studying the acceleration of the expansion of the universe.
- The James Webb Space Telescope will be the largest space telescope ever built.
- The James Webb Space Telescope is on a deep-space mission. And that deep-space mission involves “look[ing] back in time more than 13 billion years to help us understand the formation of galaxies, stars and planets.”
- The James Webb Space telescope is currently in construction, but you can see a life-size model at the Maryland Science Center through October 26. Experts will be standing around, happy to answer all your deep-space questions. For free!