Gov. Larry Hogan is calling the toll reductions a tax cut.
“We are proud to announce what by far is our largest tax relief package to date and marks the first time tolls have been lowered in Maryland in nearly 50 years,” said Governor Hogan.
Effective July 1, the state is putting the following toll reductions in place:
- No more $1.50 monthly fee for E-ZPass.
- Standard toll on Bay Bridge is now $4, instead of $6
- E-ZPass Bay Bridge rate is now $2.50, instead of $5.40
- E-ZPass discount of 25 percent (instead of 10 percent) in Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895), Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95), JFK Memorial Highway, Key Bridge (I-695), Hatem Memorial Bridge (Havre de Grace)
Latest posts by Stephen Babcock (see all)
- Baltimost: Brittany Young - October 8, 2019
- Public safety alert app Citizen launches in Baltimore - February 13, 2019
- Baltimore releases interactive map showing sewage overflows - January 28, 2019