Gov. Larry Hogan is calling the toll reductions a tax cut.
“We are proud to announce what by far is our largest tax relief package to date and marks the first time tolls have been lowered in Maryland in nearly 50 years,” said Governor Hogan.
Effective July 1, the state is putting the following toll reductions in place:
- No more $1.50 monthly fee for E-ZPass.
- Standard toll on Bay Bridge is now $4, instead of $6
- E-ZPass Bay Bridge rate is now $2.50, instead of $5.40
- E-ZPass discount of 25 percent (instead of 10 percent) in Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895), Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95), JFK Memorial Highway, Key Bridge (I-695), Hatem Memorial Bridge (Havre de Grace)
Latest posts by Stephen Babcock (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Maryland State Fair, Maryland Renaissance Festival, Vegan SoulFest, Dog Days of Summer - August 23, 2018
- Weekend Events Calendar: Artscape, after-hours events for Artscape, Ratscape and more - July 19, 2018
- Fourth of July Events Calendar: Fireworks, parties, parades and more - July 2, 2018