Let’s face it- there aren’t many options out there for teens to ‘hang out’ on a Friday night where they can get their jam AND their game on. Tonight, kids 12 – 17 can come out of the heat and into the cool AC, where they can work up a sweat jumping, flipping, dunking and dodgeballing, all to the thumping bass of the DJ.
- Hours 8 – 10pm Friday night.
- Parents must sign a waiver.
- Cost is $16.99 for 2 hrs + $2.00 for Jump Socks if you need them
See you there! Click for more info, or to sign an online waiver.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Enter to Win Tickets for Sleater-Kinney at The Anthem on 10/25 on Our Facebook Page - October 18, 2019
- Goucher Creates Partnership with the Smithsonian - October 17, 2019
- Benefits of a Low-Residency Graduate Program - October 16, 2019