Let’s face it- there aren’t many options out there for teens to ‘hang out’ on a Friday night where they can get their jam AND their game on. Tonight, kids 12 – 17 can come out of the heat and into the cool AC, where they can work up a sweat jumping, flipping, dunking and dodgeballing, all to the thumping bass of the DJ.
- Hours 8 – 10pm Friday night.
- Parents must sign a waiver.
- Cost is $16.99 for 2 hrs + $2.00 for Jump Socks if you need them
See you there! Click for more info, or to sign an online waiver.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Garrison Forest Girls Take on Woodworking - February 20, 2019
- Green Spring Station Will Soon Welcome Sassanova and a Larger Becket Hitch - February 19, 2019
- Sunnyfields Cabinetry Breathes Fresh Air into Master Bath Remodel - February 19, 2019