From smoothies to yogurt and burritos to sushi, we’re loving meals served in bowls. Layers of brightly-colored, richly-flavored, and super-nutritious ingredients come together in endless combinations.
Today, [Relay Foods shares their] ten favorite bowls for lunch or dinner. Whether you’re craving comfort food, looking for a meal that packs a powerful punch of nutrition, or hoping to find a new recipe to help you kick that take-out habit, we’ve got a bowl you’ll love.
- Rice, shredded cabbage, green onions, avocado, and teriyaki marinated salmon come together in this satisfying and healthy Teriyaki Salmon Bowl.
- Piled high with veggies and hoison-glazed tempeh, this Korean Black Rice Bowl is an envy-inspiring lunch choice.
- This yummy Egg Drop Ramen Bowl is way better for you than that ramen you had in college, but it’s not much harder to make.
Click to read full article with more delicious Bowl Recipes.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018
- Skip the Mall Mayhem at Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 14, 2018