From smoothies to yogurt and burritos to sushi, we’re loving meals served in bowls. Layers of brightly-colored, richly-flavored, and super-nutritious ingredients come together in endless combinations.
Today, [Relay Foods shares their] ten favorite bowls for lunch or dinner. Whether you’re craving comfort food, looking for a meal that packs a powerful punch of nutrition, or hoping to find a new recipe to help you kick that take-out habit, we’ve got a bowl you’ll love.
- Rice, shredded cabbage, green onions, avocado, and teriyaki marinated salmon come together in this satisfying and healthy Teriyaki Salmon Bowl.
- Piled high with veggies and hoison-glazed tempeh, this Korean Black Rice Bowl is an envy-inspiring lunch choice.
- This yummy Egg Drop Ramen Bowl is way better for you than that ramen you had in college, but it’s not much harder to make.
Click to read full article with more delicious Bowl Recipes.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Winter Sale at Wilson Lighting & Interiors – Now through Feb 2 - January 16, 2019
- Five Tips for Refreshing Your Home for the New Year from Nouveau Home and Interior Design - January 16, 2019
- Join St. Timothy’s School for their Preview Day on 1/19 - January 15, 2019