If you’re craving salads, smoothies, and all things fresh, you’re right on schedule. Greens, strawberries, asparagus, rhubarb, and peas—we’re not daydreaming anymore—their season has arrived.
It’s not hard to know how to make the best of this month’s harvest, but to give you a little extra inspiration, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite seasonal recipes. First, let’s see exactly what we have to look forward to.
BONUS: Want to gussy up your desktop with that pretty calendar? You can! Just click here, scroll down and choose your screen size.
In Season Right Now
- Greens: kale, collards, arugula, spinach, Asian greens, lettuce mix, mustard greens
- Mushrooms: Shitake and oyster
- Fresh herbs
- Brassicas: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage
- Roots: spring onions, beets, carrots
- Berries: Strawberries, raspberries
Want to get the best seasonal produce? You’re in luck! The Local Bounty Share is back! Get one and savor the best fruits and vegetables in the Mid-Atlantic (and save when you put it on Refill!) or peruse our mouthwatering selection of produce.
Click here for amazing seasonal recipes from Relay Foods.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Skip the Mall Mayhem at Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 14, 2018
- Looking For Local Gift Ideas? - November 14, 2018
- To Iceland and Beyond with the GreenMount School - November 14, 2018