Boys have very specific educational and developmental needs, and Gilman School has spent more than 120 years tailoring age-appropriate learning experiences to meet those needs. Whether it is in the classroom, on the field, or in the community, every minute of every Gilman school day helps boys grow to become principled young men. Learn more about educating boys here.
Parents considering 2019 school options for their sons can get a jump-start on the admissions process by visiting Gilman this spring.
Highlights of prospective parent visiting days include:
- Class visits to see teachers and students in action
- Faculty, parent, and student-led campus tours
- Opportunities to converse with various members of the Gilman community
Reservations for all prospective parent visiting days are required. Visits will take place:
For boys entering grades K-5 in 2019, parents are invited to visit the Lower School on Tuesday, April 24 from 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. Register here.
For boys entering grades 6-12 in 2019, parents are invited to visit the Middle or Upper School on Thursday, April 26 from 8:15 – 10:00 a.m. Register here.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Lower School — Kelly Van Zile, 410-323-7284
Middle School — Kelly Van Zile, 410-323-7169
Upper School — Ashley Metzbower, 410-323-7169
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Don’t Miss the Warehouse Sale at the Village of Cross Keys from 1/24 – 1/27 - January 22, 2019
- Five Tips for Refreshing Your Home for the New Year from Nouveau Home and Interior Design - January 16, 2019
- Join St. Timothy’s School for their Preview Day on 1/19 - January 15, 2019