What are we researching?
We are evaluating the effectiveness of an investigational shigella vaccine.
What’s involved in being a participant?
- The research involves up to 8-9 outpatient visits, including a screening session and 2 vaccinations over 8 months (plus up to 2 months for screening).
- Participants must never have had shigella infection or a shigella vaccine.
- Participants may also have a 12-day inpatient stay. during the inpatient stay, participants will be “challenged” with live shigella.
- The shigella challenge involves exposure to the shigella bacteria in order to evaluate whether or not the vaccine is effective in preventing shigella infection.
Participants will be compensated $3,150 to $7,350.
Ready to get started?
- Call: 410-706-7926 (8am-4pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Or complete our contact form.