The Institute for Integrative Health’s new pop-up market and wellness expo, on Saturday, November 18, is the perfect place to begin your season of gratitude and joy. Proceeds benefit our community programs.
9 AM–10 AM: VIP BREAKFAST
Be among the first to experience the market and expo while enjoying a light breakfast with special guest Alessio Fasano, MD, world-renowned researcher on celiac disease. You’ll receive a shopping bag containing product samples and exclusive discount coupons for goods and services from Baltimore-area businesses.
Gluten-free and vegan breakfast options available. Space is limited.
10 AM TO 5 PM: FREE ADMISSION
- Explore a vibrant marketplace of unique, handmade, and eco- friendly gifts from local vendors. See schedule below.
- Attend wellness talks, and get practical tips from experts on nutrition, colds and flu prevention, back health, and more. See a schedule of wellness talks and demonstrations.
- Hear Dr. Fasano’s keynote: “How Nutrition Can Affect the Chance to Develop Disease: The Gluten Paradigm.”
- Have a relaxing hand massage in our Wellness Lounge. Learn about reiki, qigong, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Enjoy wine tastings from noon to 3 pm, courtesy of Opici Distributors.
- Visit our Kids Zone for crafts and games with your favorite youngsters. Face painting is from 10-3 pm.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: ALESSIO FASANO, MD
“How Nutrition Can Affect the Chance to Develop Disease: The Gluten Paradigm”
Dr. Alessio Fasano, director of the Center for Celiac Research and Treatment and chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition at MassGeneral Hospital for Children, will share insights from his research that are relevant to everyone’s health and especially to the health of people who have gluten-related disorders. After the talk, he’ll take questions from the audience. Read more about Dr. Fasano
Saturday, Nov. 18
9–10 am: VIP breakfast
10 am-5 pm: Open to public
Institute for Integrative Health
1407 Fleet St.
Baltimore, MD 21231
Free 10 am-5 pm
$15 VIP breakfast, 9-10 am
Register for breakfast>
- Absolute Dream Vacations
- Aluminate Life by LL
- Becca & Mars
- Bee Friendly Apiary
- Bruun Studios
- Buddha Bites
- Caldron Crafts
- Cathy’s Ginger Spices
- Celestial Body Care
- Cheese Galore & More
- Chiropractic Wellness
- Community Acupuncture of Towson
- Deep Leaf Organics
- Donna Brown Designs
- Eco Sevi bodycare
- Fancy Free
- Glam Jewelry
- Healing Path Massage & Wellness
- HEX Ferments
- Love From Argentina
- Mary Jo Fishburn, MD
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Rebalance Wellbeing
- Salazon Chocolate
- South Baltimore Strength & Conditioning
- Super Rad Design
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Three Ravens Studio
- Yoga Gallery & Wellness
- Young Living
We are at full capacity and no longer accepting vendor applications.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Planning for Summer Fun Starts Now! - February 15, 2019
- National Association Honors Notre Dame Prep Educators for Third Consecutive Year - February 12, 2019
- Book a Cleaning with Well-Paid Maids and See the “Living-Wage Difference!” - February 12, 2019