Mixolo, the Baltimore-born organization for cool social interaction, has just launched its website.
Mixolo, founded early this year by Carolyn Walton Lynch, is a way for solo adults to meet like-minded travelers on their journeys – whether those excursions be to happy hours, bike tours or outdoor theater. The hybrid name: Mix + Solo tells the story. If you are someone who has ever opted out of a fun activity because you were reluctant to go on your own, Mixolo is for you!
Upcoming Mixolo events include:
- A Fantastick(s) Brunch at Chesapeake Shakespeare Company, Sunday, May 21. Settle in for this time-honored musical, about a boy, a girl, and their scheming fathers after an exclusive Mixolo members-only brunch in the theater’s Parlor room. If bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys aren’t enough, a visit with special guests from the production should prep you for the show.
- A traveling production, “Promenade” at Single Carrot Theater, with eats and drinks. Sunday, June 4. Board the bus with Mixolo and Baltimore’s innovative theater company for a roving production that brings the city to life. Each stop features a scene performed by actors embedded in the life of the neighborhood, complete with a soundscape of music and narration, and stories told by locals.
- Tour Dem Parks, Sunday, June 11. Mixolo members will meet up to ride as a group for this exhilarating Baltimore tradition. Choose your level of exertion, but make sure to meet up with fellow pedalers at designated rest stops for refreshment and encouragement! Proceeds of the event go to the greening of Charm City.
- A Sky High Happy Hour at Mt. Washington Tavern, Thursday, July 6. Join Mixolo members for a drink and a nosh in the tavern’s stunning Sky Lounge. We’ve reserved the space and ordered the snacks. Come out and hang with new friends. First drink is on us!
Go to mixolo.io to view more exciting upcoming events.
Mixolo. Go solo.
- Support Local Restaurants during Baltimore Restaurant Week – Now Until 8/2 - July 30, 2020
- Check Out the Remaining Summer Programs with Stages Music Arts - July 30, 2020
- Eat Local during Baltimore Restaurant Week – Now through Aug 2 - July 28, 2020