Celebrate the legacy of Dr. King at the Lewis Museum on Monday, January 20. Open from 11am – 4pm, the day will include presentations and discussions, a story hour and mural art project and a beautiful selection from the Baltimore City College Choir. Tickets are $5. To purchase, click here.
What: Legacy of Dr. King
When: Monday, January 20; 11am – 4pm
Where: Reginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, 21202 United States
- Stop by A Ride To Remember Story Hour and Mural Art Project to explore the story of the desegregation of a local amusement park and carousel.
- Join Dr. Traci Parker, Assistant Professor of Afro-American Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, as she discusses Department Stores and the Black Freedom Movement.
- Enjoy an Urban Theatrical Presentation and Talkback session of the Voices of Carmen, examining escalating conflicts among young people
- Prepare to be wowed by selections by Baltimore City College Choir.
- View the Annual High School Juried Art Exhibition.
- Get Festive in Federal Hill this Weekend – 12/4 – 12/5 - November 29, 2020
- Peek into The Park School of Baltimore - November 25, 2020
- Small Business Weekend at Spa Adagio - November 25, 2020