Celebrate the legacy of Dr. King at the Lewis Museum on Monday, January 20. Open from 11am – 4pm, the day will include presentations and discussions, a story hour and mural art project and a beautiful selection from the Baltimore City College Choir. Tickets are $5. To purchase, click here.
What: Legacy of Dr. King
When: Monday, January 20; 11am – 4pm
Where: Reginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, 21202 United States
- Stop by A Ride To Remember Story Hour and Mural Art Project to explore the story of the desegregation of a local amusement park and carousel.
- Join Dr. Traci Parker, Assistant Professor of Afro-American Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, as she discusses Department Stores and the Black Freedom Movement.
- Enjoy an Urban Theatrical Presentation and Talkback session of the Voices of Carmen, examining escalating conflicts among young people
- Prepare to be wowed by selections by Baltimore City College Choir.
- View the Annual High School Juried Art Exhibition.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- A Sotheby’s Spectacular… presented by Tracy Swindell - February 21, 2020
- St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore to Host 14th Annual Empty Bowls Family-Friendly Event to Raise Critical Funds to Help End Poverty - February 21, 2020
- BALTIMORE CHAMBER JAZZ SOCIETY HOSTS GRAMMY NOMINATED JAZZ VOCALIST CATHERINE RUSSELL IN CONCERT - February 20, 2020