The official arrival of spring is two weeks away, which means now is the time to fill in any gaps left in your warm weather wardrobe. Shop new arrivals all over town and take advantage of deep, deep discounts on last season’s clothes to snatch up items to pack away for next winter.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s happening in sales and events around Baltimore this week:
- March 7th is the last day of Christopher Schaefer’s sample sale. Sample garments, including men’s shirts, sport jackets and trousers, are half off. Also on March 7th, starting at 8 p.m., Christopher Schaefer Clothier will host the Pisces party, with music, drinks and great food
- Through Sunday, March 8th, all sale merchandise is reduced to half of half at Jones & Jones.
- Through March 9th, use the coupon at the link to receive 20% off full-priced merchandise at Octavia II in Cross Keys.
- On Monday, March, 9th, Samuel Parker Clothier will host a Samuelsohn Made-to-Measure Champagne reception. Present the card at the link to receive 10% off made-to-measure suits, sport jackets, tuxedos and trousers.
- At Matava Too in Belvedere Square, everything is on sale – including furniture, rugs and fixtures. Deals include 30% off waterproof boots and several brands, 40% off Uggs and numerous items for $29.
- At Handbags in the City in Harbor East, new Tory Burch spring bags will help you forget all about March snowstorms. And check out Sassanova’s fabulous and bright new Ted Baker dresses, skirts and tops, and fun new shoes from Loeffler Randall.
- At The Girl Next Door in Cross Keys, select shirts are buy one, get one half off.
- Miy Home’s pre-spring sale is on. The Fells Point shop is offering 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
- Stay tuned for exciting developments at Belvedere Square this summer, when Vita, a women’s boutique from the owners of Charm City Run, opens in the space that formerly housed Nouveau.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Openings from Elkridge to White Marsh, fall festivals, philanthropic dinners and more - October 11, 2019
- Baltimost: Lane Harlan - October 8, 2019
- Baltimost: Crab cakes - October 8, 2019