Share the News
The calendar is changing – even if the weather hasn’t! While we wait, not so patiently, for spring weather to arrive, at least we can take solace in this week’s sales and events. Here’s what’s happening this week in Baltimore’s shops:
- Saturday, February 28, is the last day to take advantage of several sales and events, including 20% off everything at Hampden Junque, the moving sale at Worthington Antiques, Chezelle’s “Sweetheart of a Sale” and Lafayette 148 trunk show, 20% off at The Bead (with a mention of the ad at the link), 20% off at Octavia (with a mention of the ad at the link), the Tacori trunk show at Smyth, the Carol Peretz trunk show at Jones and Jones and Eugenia trunk show at Francesca’s Atelier.
- At Christopher Schaefer’s sample sale, now through March 7, sample garments, including men’s shirts, sport jackets and trousers, are half off.
- As of Sunday, March 1, Worthington Antiques‘ new home will be in the Antique Row Stalls at 809 North Howard Street.
- At Sassanova in Harbor East, winter clearance items, including clothing and shoes, are up to 75% off.
- Visit Liza Byrd’s “Check Out Our Sale Room” event – sale items are 70% off. Plus, there are tons of cute new items in the shop that are perfect for Spring Break.
- Miy Home’s pre-spring sale is on. The Fells Point shop is offering 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
Kit Waskom Pollard is a Baltimore Fishbowl contributing writer.She writes Hot Plate every Friday in the Baltimore Fishbowl.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018
- Hot Plate: Chili cook-offs, Baltimore Craft Beer Festival, Dom Perignon at Magdalena and much more - November 2, 2018
- Hot Plate: Halloween events all over town, Oysterfest in St. Michaels, Champagne at Charleston - October 26, 2018
Share the News