Everything’s coming up hearts and roses this week, as Valentine’s Day rapidly approaches. Whether your Valentine is a brand new beau, a longtime love or even a second grade charmer, Baltimore’s shops have plenty of gifts to help you let them know just how much you care. Check out these Valentine’s Week sales and events around the area:
- Halcyon House hosts the Julie Vos Jewelry trunk show today, February 7, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Furniture and design shop Nouveau has moved from Belvedere Square back to its original neighborhood in the city. The store is now located in the former Chase Brexton Building, next to City Café. In its new – and newly renovated digs – Nouveau will offer a mix of furniture, accessories and giftware, both vintage and new.
- Get crafty with your kids, making Valentine’s for their classes using Paper Source’s Valentine’s Day kits – now available at In Watermelon Sugar in Hampden.
- In “celebration” of the groundhog seeing its shadow, JG Sassy’s Semi-Annual Winter Sale has been extended, with many 2014 dresses $75 and tops $50.
- The QG is offering a handful of Valentine’s Day packages, including massages, nail gift packages and gift cards, that include complimentary valet parking and a bouquet of flowers.
- All week long, shop in Harbor East and you may be on the receiving end of a #lovebomb. During this week of love, some Harbor East shoppers and diners will receive surprise gifts of chocolates, wine, gift cards and more.
- On Sunday, February 8th, start Valentine’s prep early at Kali’s Court Mezze Restaurant in Fells Point. Hosted by Rose Di Ferdinando of That’s So Rose, the event includes champagne and tapas, plus hair and makeup demonstrations and fashion and beauty vendors. Tickets are $40 and can be purchased online.
- Starting February 13th, Katwalk Boutique will hold a special even hosted by Mignon Reign, with special gifts from local skincare company Mitchell and Company.
- Even if you leave your shopping to the last minute, Godiva has you covered. The shop in Towson Town Center will open at 8 a.m. on Friday, February 13th and Saturday, February 14th.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- La Calle’s modern take on Mexican food is a winner - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Thanksgiving plans, new beer garden and sake/wine bar Fadensonnen opens in Old Goucher, Oyfest at Union and more - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018