Share the News
As local shops report the arrival of new items for spring – it can’t come quickly enough! – they’re also offering deep discounts on fall and winter clothes. Stock up for the rest of the chilly season, and dream of sunshine, at these sales:
- Catch the tail end of Halcyon House’s major sale – everything in the store is 30% to 40% off. But hurry – the sale ends Saturday, January 17.
- In Ruxton, JG Sassy’s Semi-Annual Sassy Sale has begun, with discounts throughout the store.
- Hit the last day of Matava Shoes‘ winter sale on Saturday, January 17. The Green Spring Station shop is offering 25% to 60% on select shoes, boots and handbags.
- Through the end of the month, visit Panache in Green Spring Station for discounts of 30% to 75% off.
- At The Little Shoebox‘s semi-annual sale, all winter shoes and boots are 30% to 50% off.
- The Winter Sale is on at Wee Chic, with 20% to 50% off fall and winter clothes. Plus, through January 21st, visit the Wee Chic Facebook page to claim an offer of an additional 20% off winter clearance items (for use in the store).
- The Shops at Kenilworth‘s winter sidewalk sale continues this weekend, with discounts of up to 75% off. The sale runs through Monday, January 19.
- Starting January 19, Alice Jane‘s Half Off Half Yearly sale includes 50% discounts on great items from this past season. Stop in before the sale starts, for Wish List Week, to reserve items you want to grab during the sale.
Kit Waskom Pollard is a Baltimore Fishbowl contributing writer.She writes Hot Plate every Friday in the Baltimore Fishbowl.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018
- Hot Plate: Chili cook-offs, Baltimore Craft Beer Festival, Dom Perignon at Magdalena and much more - November 2, 2018
- Hot Plate: Halloween events all over town, Oysterfest in St. Michaels, Champagne at Charleston - October 26, 2018
Share the News