Though winter sales – with their heavy discounts – are still raging, every day, new spring and resort clothes and accessories make their way to Baltimore’s shops. This week, check out these shops for the best deals from last season and the newest finds for spring:
- Happening now, Alice Jane‘s Half Off Half Yearly sale includes 50% discounts on great items from this past season.
- At Ma Petite Shoe, winter merchandise is 30%-50% off – including 50% of toasty scarves.
- At Cloud 9 Clothing stores throughout the city, winter clearance merchandise is 30%-50% off.
- On Saturday, January 24th, catch the tail end of Samuel Parker Clothier‘s last call After Christmas Sale.
- Shop the winter sale at L’Apparenza for discounts on all winter merchandise.
- At Poppy and Stella in Fells Point, daily deliveries of new shoes and accessories will help you get in the mood for springtime. And at Cupcake in Green Spring Station, customizable Resort/Spring accessories in fun colors will make spring feel even closer.
- Madewell fans should make their way to Harbor East this Tuesday, January 27th, for the grand opening of the store’s newest Baltimore location. Starting from the 10 a.m. opening, the first 25 customers will receive a Madewell gift card and from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the shop will be buzzing with drinks, hors d’oeuvres and a DJ – and complimentary Bien Fait tote bags with purchases.
- Get a head start on Valentine’s Day at The Pleasure of Your Company, which now has a great selection of cards celebrating the season of love.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- La Calle’s modern take on Mexican food is a winner - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Thanksgiving plans, new beer garden and sake/wine bar Fadensonnen opens in Old Goucher, Oyfest at Union and more - November 16, 2018
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018