Tonight – Deepen your Practice with Patanjali Yoga – Iyengar based practice is an adjunct to Jennifer’s teacher training – great practice for teachers and for those wishing to enjoy the present moment through true alignment and deepen the focus of their practice. $20
Deepen your Practice with Patanjali Yoga
Taking the time to experience the asanas’ benefits, concentration, and tonification of the nervous system. This class will deepen your practice and self realization.
Patanjali Yoga is based at the Institute for Yogic Sciences in Bern. Switzerland, and has been created through training with B.K.S. Iyengar (Iyengar Institute) Pune, India.
Patanjali Yoga will instill a different way of practicing yoga, whilst preventing injury and sustaining a lifetime of yogic practice and teaching.
- Bring balance into your life by strengthening weak muscles in your mental, physical and emotional bodies
- Develop ones own health, contentment and vitality
- Develop a maturity in one’s personal practice
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of pranayamas and asanas
- Work with teachings from Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga Philosphy
YOGA is Perfection in Practise, Study of the Self and Attentiveness to the Divine.
Tapas Savadhyaya Ishvarapranidhana Kriyayogah
Patanjali Yoga Sutras, II.1
6-7:30 pm Monday evenings weekly ($20 drop-in or 10 class cards for $180 ($18/class) Contact: [email protected]