4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Contact Agent, Nina Tracey for Details.
Get away from it all and take advantage of the many benefits of Gibson Island life in this light-filled home that brings the outside in! Plenty of space for entertaining family and guests with 4 bedrooms, formal living and dining rooms, family room,and screened porch. Curl up by one of the two fireplaces in the winter, when you will be able to enjoy glimpses of the bay. For access call Nina!A clip from an archived post on the Whit Harvey Group blog, describing life on Gibson Island:
The limits of Gibson Island Harbor consist of a line north across the Magothy Narrows, beginning at the most northerly part of Holland Point. The enclosed waters including Red House Cove, constitute Gibson Island Harbor.
The Harbor Master’s office is manned year-round and the Gibson Island Yacht Squadron operates four facilities:
- Boathouse and finger piers at the east end of the Harbor
- Mooring field in Gibson Island Harbor
- Lighthouse Dock slips at the west end of the Harbor
- Red House Cove slips in Red House Cove
- Light House Dock Hoists – 2 tons
Moorings and slips are available on a seasonal, monthly, weekly and daily basis. There is a yacht repair facility with a travel lift, operating as Gibson Island Yacht Yard.
From canoeing, paddle boarding, and kayaking on one of the Island’s two freshwater ponds, to the Gibson Island Junior Sailing Fleet founded in 1924, there is something here for anyone who wants to spend time on the water.
– by Cathy Evans
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Quaker Community Day at Friends School of Baltimore - November 12, 2018
- An Evening With Marion Winik and Laura Lippman at the Church of the Redeemer, Nov. 10 - November 9, 2018
- Cheers to Sweet Sales with Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 9, 2018