Join the author of The Last Best Cure, Donna Jackson Nakazawa, and three remarkable teachers tomorrow night, March 26 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m., as they demonstrate mindfulness meditation, mindful movement and yogic breath techniques as featured in The Last Best Cure.
The event, sponsored by Baltimore Yoga Village and The Ivy Bookshop, will also include a reading, book signing and question and answer session with Nakazawa. It all takes place at the Baltimore Yoga Village, in the Lake Falls Village shopping center, where the Ivy Bookshaop is also located.
Other teachers who will lead the demonstrations include:
* Trish Magyari, MS, LGPC, RYT-200, Mindfulness-based Psychotherapist, MBSR/Meditation Teacher, Yoga Teacher, teaching Mindfulness Meditation, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
* Mira Tessman, MA, LCPC, 200 YT- Integrative Psychotherapist, Yoga Teacher, Meditation Teacher, teaching Mindful Movement
* Anajli Sunita, Baltimore Yoga Village Founder, teaching Deep Yogic Breathing Techniques
Baltimore Yoga Village is located at 6080 Falls Road (Lake Falls Village, in the back). Free Parking and handicap access available.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: St. Elizabeth’s Summer Carnival, Dam Jam, Maryland State Fair - August 22, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Hot August Music Festival, Crab Feast at Oriole Park, Muslim Food Fest, Vegan Restaurant Week - August 15, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: AFRAM, Moonrise Festival, Baltimore Jazz Festival and more - August 8, 2019