The Orioles franchise is introducing some appetizing new options at Camden Yards just in time for Opening Day today, including new Chesapeake-style variations and barbecue.
Among the tasty-sounding new offerings, with some photos:
- Esskay Gourmet Hot Dogs, located near Gate H, will serve a hot dog topped with burnt-ends BBQ brisket, pickled onions and pickled coleslaw.
- Bud and Burgers, also near Gate H, will serve the “Chicken Tender Chesapeake,” a fried chicken tender sandwich topped with crab dip. (See above)
- Club Grille Portable, at the Club Level near first base, will have the “Mac & Cheese Twister,” a mac and cheese dish containing crab meat, buffalo chicken or pulled pork, all served in a bread cone.
- Pizza Boli’s will have its own bread cone-based option called the “Meatball Twister,” containing meatballs, marinara sauce and parmesan.
- TAKO Asian Bistro on the main concourse near third base will serve dumplings from Mt. Vernon’s Pinch, with chicken mushroom, beef and vegetable variations.
- Baseline Burgers will now offer buffalo, sweet Thai chili or garlic parmesan sauce-topped chicken tenders.
- The Chipper on the main concourse near third base will offer its popular pork rind “Chipper” with a pork rind base, as well as the standard of kettle-cooked potato chips. New variations on the Chipper itself include one with pork, cheese sauce, diced bacon bits, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and scallions, another made from pork rinds topped with cheese sauce, pulled pork, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo and jalapeños, and a third one with a pork rind base and cheese sauce, crab meat, Old Bay and scallions.
A new stand has also opened near Gate A. The Eutaw Street All Natural Grille will offer foods that the franchise says are “minimally processed” and contain no artificial flavors, hormones or antibiotics. Also available there: All-natural ketchup and mustard. The stand will serve hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken breast sandwiches and a beefsteak tomato sandwich with avocado, lettuce, onions and basil mayo, and for dessert will offer two kinds of cookies, a toffee crunch brownie and a marshmallow bar.
If you’re lucky enough to have tickets to Opening Day, let us know what you think of the new snack options. The Orioles play the Toronto Blue Jays at 3:05 p.m. today, rain or shine.
Latest posts by Ethan McLeod (see all)
- Friday Afternoon Headlines: O’s new GM hire now official; Man who yelled ‘Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!’ says he’s sorry; and more - November 16, 2018
- Baltimore’s next police commissioner: Joel Fitzgerald, out of Fort Worth, Texas - November 16, 2018
- Friday Morning Headlines: Jury acquits man accused of murdering Baltimore Tattoo Museum employee; Students push Hopkins, UMD to sever relationships with ICE; and more - November 16, 2018