The Village of Cross Keys (VCK) is celebrating summer with a series of free weekly events through the end of July. From fitness classes to Jazz performances to children’s entertainment, the iconic Baltimore shopping destination looks forward to continuing its history of providing free outdoor fun for every age and interest group this summer.
In addition to the new summer series and its renowned retail and dining, VCK will also host its popular traditional events, including the Tuesday Farmer’s Market and annual Summer Sidewalk Sale.
VCK will host daytime activities during the week through the weekends. Visitors have the opportunity to squeeze in a workout every Wednesday morning (June 15 – July 27) at 10:30 a.m. with local barre and yoga instructors from Baltimore-based fitness company Soul Body. Those participating are required to bring their own mats. Children’s entertainment will be held every Friday (June 17 – July 29) with an hour-long puppet show beginning at 10 a.m.
Throughout the summer, VCK will host additional events including:
- Village Square Café Live Music – Stop by the Village Square Café on Saturday evenings from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. to hear live music from various local musicians. For more information call 410-433-2233.
- Village of Cross Keys Farmer’s Market: Every Tuesday from June 14 – October (TBD) 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Goodwill Donations: The Goodwill truck will be located on the Farmer’s Market lot daily starting Saturday, July 2 through Tuesday, July 12, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information about the summer events series at Village of Cross Keys, please visit http://www.villageofcrosskeys.com or contact 410-323-1000.
- In this season of giving, support An die Musik Live and the artists who bring you live music - December 29, 2020
- Tonight! Join The Park School of Baltimore for a Virtual Middle and Upper School Admission Drop-In Conversation - December 28, 2020
- A Maryland Tradition – the Polar Bear Plunge goes Virtual in 2021 - December 23, 2020