The champagne corks have been popped and everyone is gearing up to go back to work and school. Around Baltimore, post-Christmas sales are winding down, though even in the thick of winter, there are sales to be shopped. Here’s some of what’s happening in Baltimore this week:
- The Winter Clearance sale has begun at Jones & Jones in The Village of Cross Keys, with fall and winter clothes on sale for up to 50% off.
- Also in Cross Keys, shoes are discounted up to 70% at Ruth Shaw.
- From January 8th through the 11th, the discounts will expand at Cross Keys, during its annual winter sale, with stores featuring discounts of up to 75% off.
- On January 3rd, newly engaged couples can get a head start on planning at the Bow Ties & Bubbly event, held just over the Bay Bridge at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. The event includes numerous vendors from Baltimore, from florists and dress shops to stationery stores.S
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Bourdain Day in Baltimore, farm and food festivals, The Tilted Row opens and more - June 21, 2019
- Restaurant Review: Nepenthe Brewing Co. is worth a visit, despite a few uneven dishes - June 20, 2019
- Hot Plate: Steak for dads, cocktails for Pride, Cunningham’s chef on ‘Chopped’ and more - June 14, 2019