The champagne corks have been popped and everyone is gearing up to go back to work and school. Around Baltimore, post-Christmas sales are winding down, though even in the thick of winter, there are sales to be shopped. Here’s some of what’s happening in Baltimore this week:
- The Winter Clearance sale has begun at Jones & Jones in The Village of Cross Keys, with fall and winter clothes on sale for up to 50% off.
- Also in Cross Keys, shoes are discounted up to 70% at Ruth Shaw.
- From January 8th through the 11th, the discounts will expand at Cross Keys, during its annual winter sale, with stores featuring discounts of up to 75% off.
- On January 3rd, newly engaged couples can get a head start on planning at the Bow Ties & Bubbly event, held just over the Bay Bridge at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. The event includes numerous vendors from Baltimore, from florists and dress shops to stationery stores.S
- Hot Plate: Sally O’s, Water Song Yunnan Kitchen and other spots open, restaurants celebrate seasonal ingredients, wine dinners and more - August 7, 2020
- Hot Plate: NiHao and Hungry Like the Wolfe open, Ekiben and Johnny Spero collab, and more - July 24, 2020
- Hot Plate: Bottoms Up Bagels opens, new Whitehall Market vendors, al fresco dining expands and more - July 2, 2020