Holiday shopping season has started in earnest, with a bevy of sales and events happening around town. Local shops are getting into festive mode, pairing their discounts with snacks, wine and champagne. Cheers!
Here’s what’s on the shopping radar in Baltimore this week:
- On Saturday, November 15th, catch the last day of the Ronen Chen trunk show at Lori K. Check out the designer’s Spring 2015 collection and receive 20% off all orders.
- From now through November 17th, Chezelle in The Village of Cross Keys will host a trunk show featuring the clothing of JSS and Margaret Winters. Check their website for a 10% coupon on trunk show purchases or orders. Also, through November 16th, receive a free gift from Chezelle in exchange for three nonperishable food times to be donated to Paul’s Place in Washington Village.
- It’s a Personalization Palooza at Simply Noted on Wednesday, November 19th. All day, personalized items will be 10% off, with free shipping. And from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., the store will be in party mode, with champagne, wine and snacks.
- It’s Ladies’ Night Out in Fells Point on Thursday, November 20th. From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., local shops will offer discounts and sales. Check in at The Admiral’s Cup to pick up a special shopping bag and find out more details.
- Beaujolais is back! On November 20th, Francophiles will rejoice as the new vintage of the young French wine hits stateside shelves. Celebrate all day at BIN 604 in Harbor East, with complimentary tastings and festive fun.
- It’s all about the sweets at the Kinderhook Snacks pop-up at Becket Hitch. From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday November 20th, stop in to pre-order Kinderhook cookies for the holiday season and to stock up on goodies for the weekend.
- Silhouette artist Karl Johnson will be at The Corduroy Button in The Shops at Kenilworth on Friday, November 21st. Stop by or call the store to make an appointment with the “Silhouette Artist to the Stars.”
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Restaurant Review: At The Tilted Row, interesting food and attention to detail create a memorable experience - August 21, 2019
- Hot Plate: B-More Kitchen Battle of the Brands, Fiesta del Mar at Clavel, cooking classes at Gertrude’s and Cosima and more - August 16, 2019
- Hot Plate: FishScale and Stone’s Throw Hash at R. House, dinner at Two Boots Farm, pig butchery at Noona’s and more - August 9, 2019