By Kit Waskom Pollard
The big story this week is Thanksgiving but there’s plenty going on outside the kitchen as stores gear up for the holiday shopping frenzy.
- Get a jump start on holiday shopping at the Friends School Parents Association’s 29th annual Holly Fest, held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 22nd.
- During November, Urban Threads is offering 10% off blanket purchases with the donation of a gently used, clean blanket. Collected blankets will be donated to Mutts Matter Rescue, Grassroots and other local shelters.
- Through December 7th, receive 20% off select merchandise, during South Moon Under’s Holiday 2014 event. For online purchases, use the code HOLIDAY20.
On Black Friday, November 28th, stores all over the region will go crazy with extended hours and sales. Here’s just a taste of what’s happening around town:
- Harbor East shops will feature extended hours and sales – don’t miss Sassanova’s deep discounts on shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Stop by Nouveau in Belvedere Square from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a Black Friday/Moving Day celebration complete with live music, refreshments, a martini bar and – of course – discounts.
- Towson Town Center shops will open as early as 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving and will stay open as late as 1 a.m. on Saturday.
Latest posts by Shop Girl (see all)
- Meet the Wee Chic Moms - November 7, 2016
- Liza Byrd Boutique Moves to the Shops at Kenilworth – Grand Opening, Saturday, October 1 - September 28, 2016
- Sidewalk Sale, Back to School & More This Week at Wee Chic! - July 14, 2016